In case you haven't noticed, color is EVERYWHERE right now. Being in the industry its definitely been fun listening to everyone's reactions. My favorite has been "seriously, that's so 80's" and OK they are right, but come on, there were some pretty fabulous thing in the 80s... OK I'm still working on these but color is one of them :)
Ways to wear color:
1. Own it - seriously who cares, it's fun, new, and completely takes your mind off the winter weather. Plus it's not like you will be the only person wearing the hottest trend right now
2. Wear it back to a neutral - make sure your pops of color have a neutral in the stripe, or you layer your top with a grey, black, tan, white, etc color. This makes it easier for all you beginners.
3. Pick top or bottom - Colored bottoms are all the rage, so this is an option if you can't find a top you love.
4. Start slow - Maybe its bright jewelry, or a hair accessory. As soon as you start getting compliments (and you will), you are going to go from dipping your toes in to cannon balling off the high dive into color :)
5. Don't be afraid to get noticed - I swear that means you look fantastic and wearing bright colors WILL get you noticed :) So practice that cat walk, put your head up high and own it.
Posted by Fashionista Brit
- Tres Belle Boutique
- Lake Geneva, WI
- Tres Belle Boutique is located in beautiful downtown Lake Geneva. Tres Belle Boutique is a women's apparel and gift boutique. Our boutique is filled with beautiful merchandise from designer women's apparel to the perfect gift for someone special. Very beautiful, as the French names implies, is just what Tres Belle has to offer. Whether a picture of the Eiffel Tower or a beautiful piece of jewelry that originates from France, you will feel the French influence throughout the store. The boutique offers garden and home decor, specialty gifts, jewelry, handbags, accessories, lotions, and vintage chic repurposed furniture. If you are looking for an outfit to set you apart from the rest or a special gift, Tres Belle Boutique is a must for distinguished shoppers. We would love for you to stop in if your in town or if not check us out on our website, www.tresbelleboutique.net
- ► 2009 (60)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ▼ 2012 (12)