Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bonjour!

What a busy month May is. I hope all the prom goers had a safe and fun time at their proms. I am sure you all looked beautiful. I did get a sneak peek at some of you from pictures my daughter had taken from West Campus promenade. You all looked amazing! How I miss those days. Shopping with my girls for the perfect dress and hoping no one else wore it. Add the jewelry, purse, shoes, hair, nails, makeup..... Wait! Maybe I don't miss it that much :) I hope all you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day and let your family pamper you. You deserved it. My girls took me to the races at Arlington Park. What a blast! I haven't done that in years. I was getting pretty good at picking the winners. To bad I'm to chicken to bet more than $2.00. As the month of May moves along, we will see many of our friends and relatives graduate from high school or college. I would like to take this time to wish all the graduates the best of luck and congratulations to the Class of 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Lake Geneva, WI
    Tres Belle Boutique is located in beautiful downtown Lake Geneva. Tres Belle Boutique is a women's apparel and gift boutique. Our boutique is filled with beautiful merchandise from designer women's apparel to the perfect gift for someone special. Very beautiful, as the French names implies, is just what Tres Belle has to offer. Whether a picture of the Eiffel Tower or a beautiful piece of jewelry that originates from France, you will feel the French influence throughout the store. The boutique offers garden and home decor, specialty gifts, jewelry, handbags, accessories, lotions, and vintage chic repurposed furniture. If you are looking for an outfit to set you apart from the rest or a special gift, Tres Belle Boutique is a must for distinguished shoppers. We would love for you to stop in if your in town or if not check us out on our website, www.tresbelleboutique.net

    Followers